Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin this Angrakha dress-kurta is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint, skillfully hand printed by artisans using fine brass metal printing blocks. Handmade In India.
Product: Angrakha Dress-Kurta
- This comfort fit angrakha is made in fine & loosely woven cotton.
- The hem & the sleeves are highlighted with blue and red checks
- The tie-up makes it easier to customize the fit.
- Take a swirl to see amazing the flare looks!
- Style it like a Kurta or a Dress.
- 100% Cotton - Unprocessed & Unbleached
- Azo free vat dye used in printing.
- Hand-spun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in Rajasthan cluster.
- Hand printed by 5th generation artisans in Jaipur.
Colours: Natural/Kora, Red & Blue
Wash Care: This product is printed using fine metal blocks. It can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid softeners, conditioners and bleach.
Size Chart: All the measurements are of the ready garment and are in inches.
Small= Shoulder- 13.5, Chest- 36, Waist- 34, Sleeve Length- 20, Total Length (from HPS)- 42
Medium= Shoulder- 14, Chest- 38, Waist- 36, Sleeve Length- 20.25, Total Length (from HPS)- 43
Large= Shoulder- 14, Chest- 40, Waist- 38, Sleeve Length- 20.5, Total Length (from HPS)- 44
Extra Large= Shoulder- 15, Chest- 42, Waist- 40, Sleeve Length- 20.75, Total Length (from HPS)- 45
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and print. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (170 cms) and has a 24 inches (61 cms) waist. Her bust is 32.7 inches (83 cms) and hip is 35.8 inches (91 cms). She is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
Weight: 335 grams
Loving Love- Handspun Cotton Printed Angrakha Wrap Dress-Kurta ET35272564